Terms and Conditions – In person classes
- To register for a class, workshop or course please contact Laura at: email@example.com or 07900242904.
- You must be over 18 years of age to join the classes.
- All participants must complete a health questionnaire form before starting their first session.
- Please advise Laura before any session if there are any changes in your health following the health questionnaire (blood pressure, pregnancy, pain, recent operation).
- All Pilates terms are for a 6 consecutive week period.
- Payment for all classes and workshops must be received in advance of the start date.
- Pilates with Laura accepts cash, cheque and bank transfer.
- People on the waiting list will be offered a place the day after payment due date.
Please inform me of any holidays in advance that you have booked before booking and paying for a new Pilates course. Your holiday allowance is 4 ‘holiday dates’ per year (June - May) unpaid.
- There is a two-week cooling off period. Please ensure you can attend the scheduled number of sessions to get the most out of the course. I regret no refunds or transfers can be given after the two-week cooling off period.
- No refunds are given to unused classes.
Instructors and cancellations
- In the unlikely event that Laura should have to cancel a session, she will give you as much notice as possible and she shall extend the course end date.
- Sessions are taught by Laura, but occasionally cover may be used. All sessions are taught by a fully certified level 3 Pilates Instructor fully insured.
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your scheduled class.
- Make sure you can stay for the full duration of the session.
- Mobile phones must be put on silent.
Customers must not attend the venue if they are showing any signs of Covid-19 (cough, fever, high temperature, sore throat, runny nose, breathlessness or flu like symptoms) presently or within the last 10 days.
Customers must not attend the venue if they have come into contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with Covid-19
Any other information
- Classes will not run on bank holiday Mondays or public holidays.
- Please bring your own mat and wear suitable clothing and footwear.
- Duration of each session is 50 minutes.
Lastly, I would like to reiterate the importance of looking after your health and care. Listen to your body and respect it. Please work in a way that feels right for you. If you feel unwell (head cold, dizziness etc) it would be prudent not to attend the class.